Wednesday, December 16, 2009

League City Brazilian Waxing Transfer Deadline Day!?

Transfer deadline day!? - league city brazilian waxing

I like this tag !!!!! This year could be more exciting! I mean, Riera, Berbatov, Robinho, etc.

So many clubs are still looking for players. Aston Villa, Sunderland, Manchester City, Tottenham, Newcastle and Everton, I expect the most active clubs in the Premier League. But I feel Fulham, Portsmouth and Arsenal can make some smart business.

You also feel a great shock, the transfer of large amounts of money? Still waiting Kaka came in the Premier League with Chelsea, "It would be tragic!

Pavlychenko and Corluka joined Spurs and was rumored Milito and Sergio GarcĂ­a will be the next to Zaragoza.

As for the villa, we are looking for Dean Ashton, Kevin Doyle and Luyindula (PSG), I've also heard rumors that Miguel Valencia interesting and Jimmy Bullard are also shopping list speculation O'Neill Exciting!

So, what have you been a realist, and I want to see your club now?

I heard Wenger Salomon Kalou is interesting, I canto see what happens.

To move Ronaldo (fat Brazilian up!) And Stephen Appiah may, in the Premier League with Manchester City and West Ham / Fulham, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment