Friday, December 25, 2009

Ohio License Templates How To Fight A Speeding And Reckless Driving(2) Tickets In NJ Court? I Hold A Ohio License.?

How to fight a speeding and reckless driving(2) tickets in NJ court? I hold a Ohio license.? - ohio license templates

Please help with suggestions on the best way to fight a ticket for speeding and careless driving by a court in New Jersey.
Specializing Pl suggest if u some lawyers to win in the right tickets for traffic offenses to know.
I intend to ensure that the lawyer did not attend and represent me in court. Any idea of what a lawyer is responsible for these cases? Is this a good idea to do, or should appear in court?
Besides, my license was clean record until now. Is it true that Ohio has no violations of the state? If I plead guilty before the courts NJ, points that I have this violation of the rule to add my license in Ohio?
I appreciate your help. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment