Monday, January 25, 2010

Victorian Wrapping Paper Do You Make Your Christmas Tree And Wrapping Paper A Matching Style Statement?

Do you make your Christmas tree and wrapping paper a matching style statement? - victorian wrapping paper

But I'm not going too far and become obsessed with her. When I was young, my mother bought a present in the Bon Ton * for my brother and engage me. I chose paper packaging reindeer and cried in great in the car if my parents find out, because "it would look great on the tree" and was "shameful".

She wanted me the luxury to choose said wrapping paper (I was after the fact) to comply with its Victorian-style tree leaves throughout the year as a decoration

5 comments:

pissy_ol... said...

My children have always decorated our tree every year as they see fit ... Packaging, and all gifts are wrapped, which aids in maeaning someone like packaging.
All colors and drawings of trees per year, and unique gifts that ... Love. Not a game for our family .. too much stress and discomfort at a time when we should enjoy the season.

toorie said...

When I was younger, I thought, how sophisticated matching and forward, I even have my kids would put chains by chapter on the tree tinsel. One day it occurred to me - Where is the joy that I think we do, tell other people, not "beautiful". Christmas is beautiful, and no matter what you wrap it in paper, I develop the stars of white paper or holly, or Christmas tree, which is fun. I also like the idea of a theme. Today, many houses like Wikipedia or museums of office space. Simply put, all ornaments, handmade by the children are grown.

chicagir... said...

I like the look of all the gifts are wrapped differently!
They feel a bit like Christmas.
What happens to the family brings the gifts under the tree put off the opening? You can not say that the paper in a box!

jess said...

I think they do, but always someone who does not fit the theme, but I think it looks good if they do not agree with all

jess said...

I think they do, but always someone who does not fit the theme, but I think it looks good if they do not agree with all

Post a Comment