Friday, February 12, 2010

Labello Lip Balm Which Is The Best Lip Balm Out Of These...?

Which is the best lip balm out of these...? - labello lip balm

What is your favorite color?

-Burt 's Bees Honey
CO Bigelow
"Carmex
-Blistex
Softlips --
-Chapstick
-Vasaline
-Jack Black
Kheil-s'
"The trademark of The Body Shop
Nivea --
Labello --
-Sea
Or there are some there that I missed? I will be a lip balm that \\ \\ can buy \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt or = $ 10, because I am so OCD about it:) I want to lick my lips a lot because they are very dry winter, but .. lick worse, then we need a lip balm!

5 comments:

Sur La Mer said...

None. I use olive oil or my lipstick Origen.

liz1980 said...

Many people are allergic to Vaseline (including me), I recommend trying to find one that is not the same. It is a big part, but leave chapped lips than with nothing. Personally I use Badger Highland Mint Lip Balm. It remains my face very smooth, no wax at all and it tasted the peppermint tea.

Maddie said...

Carmex is healing my lips when chipping and helped Carmex

Brennen H said...

I must say that the bees butrt or Blistex

funkychi... said...

Lips, I use Vaseline and maintain soft, but I've heard Chapstick works great as well:)

Post a Comment