Friday, February 5, 2010

Vodaphone Prepaid Blackberry I Accidentally Damaged My Vodaphone (prepaid)sim Card, Can I Get A Duplicate Card Without Reporting FIR..?

I accidentally damaged my Vodaphone (prepaid)sim card, can i get a duplicate card without reporting FIR..? - vodaphone prepaid blackberry

No, you can create a new replacement for the same number, without a tree. Get hold of a tree, then the customer's turn to get a duplicate SIM card with the same number. They are also required to get the customer a certain amount to the SIM card.
===== ===== SM

4 comments:

kt said...

Of course you can get your SIM card, with the same problem with the balance. Just contact customer service. It is about your plan and prepaid plan to ask survey was actively time.The past
You need to visit the gallery to show certain documents to Vodafone.
that's all ..
im sure that he had managed to get most of which had SIM card with the same number [I lost my mobile phone]
Try it ....

Kaanaism... said...

FIR, first U can then be the Vodafone SIM card from the same number of customers to pay to Rs 150 and rear 200th

seneo said...

sec. informed the Office of the Vodafone

Sweetie said...

oh clients yes.contact

Post a Comment